• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BBall 2022

jayboogieman

Just now, Shocker said:

I keep saying this…Caleb Love is just a killer.  We need him to take good shots but he just can’t help himself.  You can’t tell me Hubert hasn’t told him this but he just flat out will not change.

That last 3 was terrible. Super quick in the shot clock and too far behind the line. Not every guard is Curry even though they all want to act like it.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just don't understand our offensive plan at all. I honestly don't think we have one. We just rely on tough shots falling and that's why we're so streaky. Nothing comes easy because we don't have a natural PG on the roster to create for others and the offensive system creates absolutely nothing itself. It's like Shula ball but we have no Cam Newton.

Man, we haven’t had one for 2 seasons.  We were hot last season from 3 but that was a mirage.  Can’t sustain that when your team is at the bottom from 3 in the ACC.

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Man, we haven’t had one for 2 seasons.  We were hot last season from 3 but that was a mirage.  Can’t sustain that when your team is at the bottom from 3 in the ACC.

We badly need a true PG. Nance has been a pretty big disappointment. He was supposed to be the Manek replacement but he's not even in the same universe as Manek.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We badly need a true PG. Nance has been a pretty big disappointment. He was supposed to be the Manek replacement but he's not even in the same universe as Manek.

Nance is a decent defender, not good decent.  Other than that he isn’t doing anything.  Yet, he plays ridiculous mins.  It doesn’t make sense.  

Hubert really has to play the bench right now but he refuses to do it.  He just isn’t a good coach.  He does not see it.

7 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Nance is a decent defender, not good decent.  Other than that he isn’t doing anything.  Yet, he plays ridiculous mins.  It doesn’t make sense.  

Hubert really has to play the bench right now but he refuses to do it.  He just isn’t a good coach.  He does not see it.

Yeah, I gave him a pass last year buying that we just didn't have the depth of talent to play much bench but that's not the case this year. There's talent on that bench. He just wants to ride or die with his five. That just seems to be who he is as a coach.

• Pie 1

Hubert over here just watching this game.  Hoping the starters do it when they have played the entire game.  SMH 

You know I really have to say it…Carolina is not going to make the tournament.  They are in serious trouble with the teams they have left.

Edited by Shocker

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You know I really have to say it…Carolina is not going to make the tournament.  They are in serious trouble with the teams they have left.

It's a double edged sword. Tough games but good opportunities for quality wins.

We either catch on fire again or we don't. Hubert isn't going to start actually coaching.

Hubert is a red hot deep tourney run away from going into next year on the hot seat.