• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BBall 2022

jayboogieman

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If they're gonna hit threes like this we're just gonna lose. You can't beat a team shooting like this.

Carolina getting lazy again second half.  Caleb Love is off from 3 tonight and that is like a guaranteed loss this season.  Frustrating but Hubert is not going to change anything and it is what it is

I keep saying this…Caleb Love is just a killer.  We need him to take good shots but he just can’t help himself.  You can’t tell me Hubert hasn’t told him this but he just flat out will not change.

I would sit him and live with it.  He costs us way to many lost possessions 

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

I just don't understand our offensive plan at all. I honestly don't think we have one. We just rely on tough shots falling and that's why we're so streaky. Nothing comes easy because we don't have a natural PG on the roster to create for others and the offensive system creates absolutely nothing itself. It's like Shula ball but we have no Cam Newton.