• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pie to those on this board… you’re here when it’s ROCK BOTTOM

TheBigKat

2 hours ago, OceanPanther said:

2001 . We lost 15 straight.

Many of you aren’t old enough to know how bad that was.  
This team has lots of problems, but try to think what 15 straight losses is like 

I remember.  I had been laid off that fall and was reduced to delivering pizzas to pay the bills.  I drove Sunday afternoons and listened to the weekly dumpster fire on the radio.  good times, lol

Edited by Paa Langfart
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, OceanPanther said:

This team has lots of problems, but try to think what 15 straight losses is like 

I remember that season well, that was a competitive bunch for many games. Shouldn’t have been a 1-15 team. 

• Pie 1

I'm out of reactions.

Why can't we have unlimited reactions?

I know one thing we may all disagree from time to time. We might all have different visions of the path we need to take to get to the promised land.

But we are one Black and Blue Nation. 

A Panther Nation.

As long as the team is here I will never turn my back on them.

13 hours ago, OceanPanther said:

We didn't get blown out 35-0 in the first half of any of those games though, so........  I was at that last game versus Patriots in the rain and stayed to the final whistle with the stadium about 98% empty when the team absolutely gave up in the second half and STILL didn't get whooped this bad.

Edited by 45catfan

Its just enduring the bandwagoners when we are good. The Friday before the 2015 Championship Sunday, I stopped in Lenoir to eat lunch and it was a sea of teal and black. Young and old, rich and poor rooted for Panthers victory. I haven't seen one shirt in Western NC in a restaurant in the six years since. 

• Pie 2