• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bengals Gameday Thread

Zod

8 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I expect a close game with the Panthers finding a way to lose at the end, per usual. We’re back to 2020 Panthers football. A semblance of competence but an innate ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 

You know, ultimately I got what I wanted out of this season which was to get out from under Rhule's tenure. He was such a dark cloud over the entire franchise.

No matter how the rest of the year shakes out, we are looking up.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

Just now, kungfoodude said:

You know, ultimately I got what I wanted out of this season which was to get out from under Rhule's tenure. He was such a dark cloud over the entire franchise.

No matter how the rest of the year shakes out, we are looking up.

I’ll believe it when I see it. I like Wilks and hope he turns the team around, and I think he deserves a fair shot after this season. But Tepper is still the owner and the abject fool who is still going to be paying Rhule’s paycheck for the next 4 years. So I can’t say I have any faith in this franchise to do anything but lose. 

• Beer 1

This team has improved each week.  PJ needs to put together 2 good halves of football.  Feed the new beast-Foreman and keep getting TMJ involved.  Also, what was with all those penalties?  I am sure that was a point of emphasis this week (not by making player run laps)  Chance for the D to have a sack fest. 

Staying positive here.

panther-hungry.gif

Edited by ladypanther
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Bengals are without Chase, so it really comes down to the health of Higgins and if Boyd can step up again for them.

We're without 3 DBs (Burris, Jackson, Chinn), so I think the Bengals pass game should be effective 

33 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

This team has improved each week.  PJ needs to put together 2 good halves of football.  Feed the new beast-Foreman and keep getting TMJ involved.  Also, what was with all those penalties?  I am sure that was a point of emphasis this week (not by making player run laps)  Chance for the D to have a sack fest. 

Staying positive here.

panther-hungry.gif

Certainly all true 

but let’s not forget the Panthers defense was pretty bad when it mattered last week too.  

and Mixon is a fine RB and Burrow can get hot. Boyd, is a good receiver 

it is true that Burrough is without his best weapon but he is still Burrough 

past two weeks I’ve picked the Panthers to win and I do not know how snatching defeat from the jaws of victory has affected them 

I want them to win this very winnable game for themselves, the fans and  Coach but I’m not picking them this week  

bengals 27, panthers  21   

I want to be wrong   At least the draft people will be happy with a loss