• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bengal fans are saying

onmyown

14 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Bengals fans should be mad right now… they have a poo coach hiding behind an elite qb

I've been saying that the Bengals are going to end up just like us. Almost the exact same trajectory. #1 overall QB pick. Mediocre head coach being carried because of said #1 pick. Franchise QB playing behind a sh*t o-line, taking a beating. The only difference is that Joe Burrow actually has a true #1 WR, which makes what Cam did for so long even more ridiculous. Imagine if Cam had Chase, Tee Higgins, Boyd, and Joe Mixon in his prime 😱

• Beer 2

7 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Well they have their #1 pick QB so they should be upset about being 4-4. Seems like same old poo of tanking/sucking and getting the #1 pick, and then doing nothing to invest in an O-line to protect him, just like the Cam treatment. 

They did invest in the line this off-season. But they are apparently really bad at evaluating O-line talent. 

• Beer 1

47 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Yeah the guys who usually tell me I'm not a fan because I hope we lose for draft position are no longer following the team. They leave when too many losses pile up, but not before telling I'm not a fan lol. I'm here year round guys.

Yep. That “We are Not Tanking” dude was banned but I guarantee he would have stopped posting if he wasn’t. 

• Beer 1

The forum is slow because you whiners don't have as much to bitch about now since Rhule has been fired and also the team has played a lot better the last couple of weeks. As far as being 2-6 they are still very much in the playoff hunt (because of the crappy NFC South)  as much as some of y'all hate it.  Keep hoping for losses and a DrAfT pICk  while I hope for wins and a playoff berth.

• Pie 2

31 minutes ago, Sir Purr said:

The forum is slow because you whiners don't have as much to bitch about now since Rhule has been fired and also the team has played a lot better the last couple of weeks. As far as being 2-6 they are still very much in the playoff hunt (because of the crappy NFC South)  as much as some of y'all hate it.  Keep hoping for losses and a DrAfT pICk  while I hope for wins and a playoff berth.

LoL. You want us to make the playoffs so we can get our asses hades to us by a team that deserves to be in the playoffs. 
You are hilarious. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I find it funny that the Bengal fan base gives us more of a chance than most of the Huddle.

They were us before we were.  Made it to the big game only to lose it and slip into irrelevance. Flashes here and there.  A couple star players, Chad Johnson, Cory Dillion, Boomer, off tops.

We look bright shiny and new by comparison.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Purr said:

It's either that or become a miserable prick who pulls for losses. 

Grow up man. You sound pathetically angry for some reason. Breath and realize you are taking this too seriously. 
You sound like the miserable prick right now. 
Log off the internet and realize that none of this game for children we enjoy as adults is worth anything and if it disappeared society would neither gain nor lose anything of value. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan
  • Flames 1