• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D'Onta Foreman mic'd up

Jackie Lee

8 minutes ago, ichigo1057 said:

Loved what I saw and heard from the guy in that. Only thing I kind of worry about is that 26 touches in the game. Really hoping we can start to setup a dual running game so we aren't just doing to him like we did with CMC.

I agree with you. We don't need to run him into the ground. Need Chuba back to get a 1, 2 punch or somebody who can consistently get positive yards along with Foreman.

2 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

We were down CMC and Hubbard, as far as why they rode him so much. It probably isn’t what they see as ideal but what else were they going to do? 

I'm not an advocate of Chuba attempting to catch anything, but Blackshear and Spencer Brown didn't look like they anywhere near the kinda burst Chuba has for the 1-2 punch. Chuba's cuts look a lot better this year as well, he looked super stiff last year

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

just rewatching brought back my burning hatred for our shitty kicker...had a highlight game pissed away by some anti-clutch fug.  

And then you realize that AVERAGE kicker was perfect and in the zone until DJ Moore put him in that situation of a game winning 40 yard PAT. Missed it and it shook him. DJ Moore doesn't go full on bonehead and that kicker has the PAT he has been in the zone to kick with the game winning pressure in the air. DJ broke the kicker and now that kicker is seeing the Panthers sports psychologist. Being iced by your own teammate sucks. Same way I feel for the QBs who have to bail a team out of a game winning drive on 4th and 25 because of their teammate taunting the defense or getting in a fight.