• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bump This Thread Everytime Refs Fug Us

Castavar

3 hours ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

2013-2014 Divisional round vs 49ers was another fug job by the refs

Oh god I got so angry during that game my friend was worried about me. That was easily the most angry I've ever been over any sporting event. I thought I was going to lose my voice and I have never done that since. RR lost his poop and screamed at the refs for a long time.

Edited by pantherj
  • Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Lets be honest…the refs were completely embarrassed by Cam Newton dabbing and his celebrations in 2015.  They made an example of him and it has continued to this day

I worry that the refs letting Cam take those execution style headshots over and over again might cause Cam to have cognitive issues later in life.  

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Oh god I got so angry during that game my friend was worried about me. That was easily the most angry I've ever been over any sporting event. I thought I was going to lose my voice and I have never done that since. RR lost his poop and screamed at the refs for a long time.

Like, how can Panther fans watch that game, superbowl 50, the opening game against Denver, etc. and still say it's a "conspiracy". Yes, all teams get shafted ONCE IN A WHILE because of a bad call, but this sh*t happens on the fuggin daily for us.

Hell, once the refs were announced for our superbowl, there were threads made on here worrying about Clete Blakeman and how Denver was undefeated when he reffed their games. So we already prepared ourselves for an unfair called game, and lo and behold. This is more than just getting shafted on a bad call once in a while. We seem to ALWAYS be on the wrong side of a bad call in big moments.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

Like, how can Panther fans watch that game, superbowl 50, the opening game against Denver, etc. and still say it's a "conspiracy". Yes, all teams get shafted ONCE IN A WHILE because of a bad call, but this sh*t happens on the fuggin daily for us.

Hell, once the refs were announced for our superbowl, there were threads made on here worrying about Clete Blakeman and how Denver was undefeated when he reffed their games. So we already prepared ourselves for an unfair called game, and lo and behold. This is more than just getting shafted on a bad call once in a while. We seem to ALWAYS be on the wrong side of a bad call in big moments.

Hell just look at the few games we've played this season. It was in the damn news that the refs blew the call that cost us the game about DJ taking off his helmet. We don't even have to go back more than the LAST GAME to find a screw job. We're just hated and even at home. No home cooking. Nothing.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Castavar said:

It's just a franchise thing at this point:

Cam "you're too young to get that call" Newton

Cam getting speared on national television with no flags

BS roughing the passer on Jacobi Brissett to help the Browns kick the game winning FG.

Missed intentional grounding on fake spike from Brissett on same drive.

Missed false start AND holding on Falcons LT on their go ahead TD to Byrd

Cotchery caught that fuggin ball

Refs blowing the play dead when we are literally in the sequence of a tackle and fumble against Dallas last year

Calling a BS intentional grounding on Cam against the saints in the wild card when he was literally outside the pocket.

And make no mistake, there WILL be more this year and in the future. We've been getting shafted from the refs since I can remember.

I for one can not thank the refs enough for saving us from ourselves on Sunday. We need a quarterback. The best way to do that is getting a top 3 pick. The damage that would have been done to this franchise by winning this god awful Divison this year only to lose by 78 in the first round at home would be unbelievable. Steve wilks cannot be the head coach next year under any circumstances. PJ Walker should not be on this roster next year, let alone the starter.

So thank you refs for saving us on Sunday. I rather have some hope for the future then wining a gimmicky division forcing our hand into hiring an under qualified coach and playing quarterback roulette for another season. Please let the falcons win the division and roll out Mariota again next year. Promise you they won’t be repeating division winners anytime soon.

10 minutes ago, Castavar said:

OMFG. Eli just asked Peyton who he was for Halloween and Peyton said he went as “CLETE BAKEMAN”. true story.  #conspiracyconfirmed

3 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Hell just look at the few games we've played this season. It was in the damn news that the refs blew the call that cost us the game about DJ taking off his helmet. We don't even have to go back more than the LAST GAME to find a screw job. We're just hated and even at home. No home cooking. Nothing.

Exactly. Refs blew BACK TO BACK calls in that browns game week 1, and both of them just so happened to be on the Browns game winning drive. Roughing the passer BS and the fake snap spike that went uncalled for Brissett (should have been intentional grounding). Then we had yesterday with the missed false start AND blatant holding on their Byrd TD, the BS DJ Moore helmet penalty, calling us for like 8 straight penalties on the drive where PJ had to complete like 4 3rd and longs just to take the lead, etc. Happens on the regular. I'm sure next week will come down to a BS penalty against us too.

9 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Exactly. Refs blew BACK TO BACK calls in that browns game week 1, and both of them just so happened to be on the Browns game winning drive. Roughing the passer BS and the fake snap spike that went uncalled for Brissett (should have been intentional grounding). Then we had yesterday with the missed false start AND blatant holding on their Byrd TD, the BS DJ Moore helmet penalty, calling us for like 8 straight penalties on the drive where PJ had to complete like 4 3rd and longs just to take the lead, etc. Happens on the regular. I'm sure next week will come down to a BS penalty against us too.

The classic Panthers penalty is to call holding on our biggest most important play of the game. Then we see the replay and it's unclear who even held. Classic Panthers phantom call. The refs will give us some of those this season if we're in some close games. It was so bad under Fox and RR that they would send in complaints for review all the time. And don't forget the other classic Panthers moment, when the refs call a bullpoop call against the other team as make up for our bad call, except ours was a back breaker.

Edited by pantherj