• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

saX man

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Ravens are going to have to make some tough decisions this offseason. They have only 2 million in cap space next year. It's going to be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Huh?

Where the hell you get that 2 million number from? Their dead money maybe?

Spotrac has them at 39 mill and Overthecap has them at 48 mill. They will be FINE

• Pie 2

37 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

im not even sure who would trade for him.... all of the usual suspects have gotten WRs. Packers arent a receiver away from competing. Giants arent going to trade their first round pick. Bears are in rebuild. Browns dont have the assets.  Maybe the Jets? 

RG3 kept insisting the packers

1 hour ago, JawnyBlaze said:

9 sacks a year is fine with top 10 money with everything else he brings to the table. 

What else does he bring don’t get me wrong I want to keep him but for what he’s gonna be worth and not the top  10 money he’s going to ask

Edited by Aussie Tank

7 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

What else does he bring don’t get me wrong I want to keep him but for what he’s gonna be worth and not the top  10 money he’s going to ask

The pressures cause negative plays by the offense (ints, incompletions, etc), offense have to gameplan against him because he’s so fast which makes everyone else around him have an easier job, and he’s also a lot better against the run than most give him credit for. If the offense throws two blockers at him and runs right at him, then yea he’s going to get run on but so is just about every other elite DE. But he’s smart at recognizing plays, smart at setting the edge and pursues from behind across the los really well.  Many times he tracks down RBs that ran to the opposite side and tackles them from behind as they’re being patient and waiting for their blocks to develop to the side they’re running. 

He does a lot that doesn’t show up in the sack column. There’s a reason most in the business views him as an elite DE even if many Panthers fans don’t

16 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

DJ Moore is not getting traded.

Shaq maybe, but at this point I doubt it.

I doubt either will be but if a good offer comes across the board it shouldn't be a hard no. DJ is a good WR but not a Pro Bowl one. Shaq is definitely a Pro Bowl LB and we should get compensation as such. 

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Unless he retires his contract makes it pretty damn hard for him not to be QB1

I think if the Packers decide that they want to move on this offseason, it will be easy for them to find a way to get someone to pay up for the contract. There will be a team this offseason that will be ready to unload for Rodgers. I hope it isnt us.....

Aaron did threaten to retire last year and then he got his contract... so this wouldnt be a new space for him to play in.

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I think if the Packers decide that they want to move on this offseason, it will be easy for them to find a way to get someone to pay up for the contract. There will be a team this offseason that will be ready to unload for Rodgers. I hope it isnt us.....

Aaron did threaten to retire last year and then he got his contract... so this wouldnt be a new space for him to play in.

Yeah I’m just saying they’d be stuck with a 40 mill dead cap hit next season if traded pre June 1. Which I guess they could potentially swallow since Love is already there

I really hope it isn’t us too. I really don’t like the guy AT ALL

15 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yeah I’m just saying they’d be stuck with a 40 mill dead cap hit next season if traded pre June 1. Which I guess they could potentially swallow since Love is already there

I really hope it isn’t us too. I really don’t like the guy AT ALL

I dont give a poo about him as a person. I dont want to invest in a QB thats on their last leg. I dont want a Bucs situation....