• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore should not have been penalized for helmet removal

Zod

9 minutes ago, poundaway said:

WTF?  So the parking lot is in the "field of play".  I call BS.

I put the definition of field from the rulebook on the previous page. According to that the broken yellow line defines the field. And that subsequently the solid yellow line defines the coaches/players box.

Just don't take your helmet off and it can never be called. 

2 hours ago, The Lobo said:

Yup, got hosed. Those refs were atrocious yesterday. Hopefully, Vilma and the other mouth breather announcer feel like a holes after poo talking moore the rest of the game.

Also, like I said yesterday, I swear a falcons DT took his helmet off on the field in the first half after making a stop. 

I’ll tell you…I seldom blame refs, yesterday, like SB50 was atrocious 

im like, how many holding calls against Atlanta on either side of the ball. All the Panthers had to do was breath 

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I agree. It should be a penalty and it's stupid.

I remember Carolina getting skewered for taking a few sideline pictures and having fun back in 2015. Then this somehow became a thing in 2017 or so and now it's just annoying. 

3 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

I just wish there was some mechanism in place to hold these refs accountable. It is insane how much they can control the game. 

They don’t want to do anything about it because the league and the officials are cucks to authority and refuse to be called out for being wrong. It’s just indignant. 

Look at what happened they finally tried to fix PI by making it challengeable. The refs basically boycotted it and refuse to make fair rulings.