• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCaffrey

PantherPhann89

1 hour ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

It literally happened last week. Think about how many Cam Newton threads we have had post his departure 

Well one was a franchise quarterback and former most valuable player the other is a running back. We've also been recycling quarterbacks at rapid pace since he last played well for us so do I really need to further explain to you the difference?

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, frankw said:

Well one was a franchise quarterback and former most valuable player the other is a running back. We've also been recycling quarterbacks at rapid pace since he last played well for us so do I really need to further explain to you the difference?

You are ridiculous 

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, frankw said:

People wished Greg the best when he left too.  Lighten up a bit man.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Dude Frankw specifically used Cmacs race in a negative context. 

When in fact his race has nothing to do with how good he is.

If he goes over 2k this year how many guys have done that 3 times? It can't be that many right?

Terrell Davis probably Payton, Faulk and Dickerson. 

That's pretty good company 

Edited by Catsfan69

4 hours ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

It literally happened last week. Think about how many Cam Newton threads we have had post his departure 

One took us to the Super Bowl and is arguably the best/most important player in this franchise’s history. The other is an elite RB that has been our feature player during one of the worst periods (about winning) of our franchise’s history. Huge difference.

I mean what do you think healthy peak Cam would have got us for a trade. It just shows you how much more important one player was vs the other for our franchise.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I think Foreman definitely fits what we are doing offensively better at the moment. CMC is much more suited to what the 49ers are doing. 

It was a win-win for both teams.

I think for sure foreman is a better RB for Mccados "system", Im still very confused why he couldnt find a role for CMC......i said many times, play them both at the same time. 

Unless a CB is on CMC, he would crave up any LB or SS in the league...like a free 5 yards...

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

Dude Frankw specifically used Cmacs race in a negative context. 

When in fact his race has nothing to do with how good he is.

If he goes over 2k this year how many guys have done that 3 times? It can't be that many right?

Terrell Davis probably Payton, Faulk and Dickerson. 

That's pretty good company 

IDK what it is with Huddlers and getting hung up on race. First it was Cam and now CMC. 

Ya'll need to dial it down a notch.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

I think for sure foreman is a better RB for Mccados "system", Im still very confused why he couldnt find a role for CMC......i said many times, play them both at the same time. 

Unless a CB is on CMC, he would crave up any LB or SS in the league...like a free 5 yards...

McAdoo is just not a good OC. CMC had some good OC's here in the past that could take advantage of his skillsets(hell Brady was much better than McAdoo, for that matter). 

He is with an OC that will use him properly. Our OL is set up for a brusing runner like Foreman, so it's a win-win. Especially considering the draft capital we gained.

All it is gonna take is CMC getting dinged up and all the butthurt about him leaving with disappear.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1