• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCaffrey

PantherPhann89

8 hours ago, PantherFan1981 said:

he is a rb we have already replaced him with eased.

get a clue for once.

It's hard to watch him in a SF uniform but Foreman is taking up the slack nicely and we got 4 picks out of it.  Something we desperately needed.

These are probably the same guys that want to trade everyone away for picks but when they do well with their new team, they post crazy poo like this. 

dude had a historically awesome day and people want to act like it's not noteworthy. I like d'onta a lot too, but I like CMC a lot also. you don't have to pick one or the other. you can enjoy good football no where you see it. that was a performance to match a lot of the great ones he did here like his 100/100 yard days. you just don't get it see it much.

13 hours ago, The Natural said:

After just watching Foreman have an absolutely dominant performance I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I think Foreman definitely fits what we are doing offensively better at the moment. CMC is much more suited to what the 49ers are doing. 

It was a win-win for both teams.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

6 hours ago, flagfootballcoach28 said:

Yeah and quite frankly I’ve always felt that weird reverse racism vibe around CMC, even before he was injured a lot too. Funny how one certain poster in this thread who gives off those vibes is the one deflecting. Just ironic. 

Well take your ass on down the road he doesn't play here anymore 👋

• Poo 2