• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCaffrey

PantherPhann89

57 minutes ago, PantherFan1981 said:

we already replaced CMC with Foreman. what the blue hell are you talking about? 

I'm not sure what blue blue is, but what I'm talking about, is the lack of offensive out of the box, switch it up, exploit the defense weakness offensive play calling that we fail at. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Beck folds under pressure.   I have watched Sanders with that kind of pressure and he makes love to it.    When you watch these QBs you have to pay attention to that kind of stuff. Oline play matters and when you have a QB who can have success with a bad Oline that is a good sign.    
    • Oh, and while I'll admit I didn't watch their game today, his stats today seem a bit underwhelming. 9 for 89 (and yes a TD as well) when he also had a 29 yard catch, so only had 60 yards on his other 8 catches, is kinda meh, sounds like he just got a bunch of short catches that he couldn't break into long gainers. Like I've said before, T-Mac is so much more of a prototypical outside #1 WR who is a downfield threat, but with Hunter's size, he's more of a slot WR who you need to get the ball into his hands for him to be most effective. Of course he can be a great NFL WR if he plays that side of the ball, but it's why I put him below T-Mac in particular.  I'd rather have the true #1 than someone who's likely going to need to be more of a slot WR to be most effective in the NFL (and again I think he ends up on the defensive side of the ball anyways as most scouts agree it's the side he has a higher potential at the next level)