• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are cursed

hepcat

I’m not joking in the least bit when I say this, but I am seriously considering not even following this team or football anymore. I’ve been a fan since 2011 and all the emotional roller coasters and feeling of hopelessness just isn’t worth the handful of times we might make the playoffs and the once in a 20 year super bowl loss. 

I truly think that destiny is destiny and this team is and will never be destined for consistent greatness and I just have to start reevaluating of its worth the time and elements energy anymore

3 minutes ago, UpstatePantherfan said:

I’m not joking in the least bit when I say this, but I am seriously considering not even following this team or football anymore. I’ve been a fan since 2011 and all the emotional roller coasters and feeling of hopelessness just isn’t worth the handful of times we might make the playoffs and the once in a 20 year super bowl loss. 

I truly think that destiny is destiny and this team is and will never be destined for consistent greatness and I just have to start reevaluating of its worth the time and elements energy anymore

So, you weren’t here for 2001 or 2010? Yeah, it’s not for the faint of heart, my dude

9 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I’m ready to change the mascot. Maybe even burn the stadium to the ground and build a new one. This team needs a complete enema 

I thought the exact same thing.  I love the Panthers moniker but lets face it....their aren't even Panthers in NC.  Gotta ditch the black cat.

4 minutes ago, UpstatePantherfan said:

I think many of us are having similar thoughts. The amount of joy this team delivers pales in comparison to the pain. Honestly I wish the Panthers would just cease to exist. I’d be a lot happier in my life.