• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield wanted assurance Panthers committed to winning after trades

ladypanther

6 hours ago, RumHam said:

i wanna see Baker one more time, honestly. See if it was really rhule cucking the offensive gameplan making him dink and dunk and sit in the pocket. 

This is absurd Matt Rhule was the reason he was running out of clean pockets missing the side of a barn not letting plays develop not seeing the field clearly. No way he wasn’t sitting in the pocket that’s the problem I have with your I wanna see Baker again he was scared when he had time missed when wrs were open and never let plays fully develop because he’s playing short or playing scared. He leads the league in batted down passes everything we saw this year was bad. None of that was on Rhule coaching him up helping overcome may be the coaches job and Rhule had no clue what to do obviously. What’s there to see I’m really confused.

• Pie 1

On 10/28/2022 at 11:34 AM, stbugs said:

70% of snaps is basically 12 games. He’s missed 2 of 7, so he’d have to miss 3 more games. I may be wrong on the 70%, but I thought that’s what I remember hearing.

Its snaps, not series right?

So considering most of the series in the first 5 games with Baker were 3 and outs-and the D played the majority of the snaps...... has he played a full game of snaps yet?