• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What’s your 2023 QB big board (including Corral)

Wundrbread33

7 hours ago, Icege said:

1. Matt Corral (Ole Miss)
2. Bryce Young (Alabama)
3. Will Levis (Kentucky)
4. CJ Stroud (Ohio State)
5. Anthony Richardson (Florida)
6. Max Duggan (TCU)
7. Grayson McCall  (Coastal Carolina)
8. Hendon Hooker (Tennessee)
9. Bo Nix (Oregon)
10. Tyler Van Dyke (Miami)
11. Michael Penix Jr (Washington)
12. Jaren Hall (BYU)
13. Dorian Thompson-Robinson (UCLA)
14. Tanner McKee (Stanford)
15. Cameron Rising (Utah)

Need to watch more games for the guys outside of the top 8, but after watching a dumb amount of football over the last month I'm all in on Corral for next year. Baker and PJ will want to start next year as well, but if either of them are still available and willing to return as a back-up/mentor to Corral that'd be awesome.

Would give the team the chance to pick up a blue chip prospect or even allow them to trade down to accumulate some more picks in the top 50 (omg pls get TCU WR Quenton Johnston).

Going to be a stressful time evaluating these guys and wondering what they have with Matt. Glad that ain't my job.

Updated:

2. Bryce Young (Alabama)
3. Will Levis (Kentucky)
6. Max Duggan (TCU)
9. KJ Jefferson (Arkansas)
10. Bo Nix (Oregon)
11. Tyler Van Dyke (Miami)
12. Michael Penix Jr (Washington)
13. Jaren Hall (BYU)
14. Dorian Thompson-Robinson (UCLA)
15. Tanner McKee (Stanford)
16. Cameron Rising (Utah)

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, Icege said:

2. Bryce Young (Alabama)
3. Will Levis (Kentucky)
6. Max Duggan (TCU)
9. Bo Nix (Oregon)
12. Jaren Hall (BYU)

Need to watch more games for the guys outside of the top 8, but after watching a dumb amount of football over the last month I'm all in on Corral for next year. Baker and PJ will want to start next year as well, but if either of them are still available and willing to return as a back-up/mentor to Corral that'd be awesome.

Would give the team the chance to pick up a blue chip prospect or even allow them to trade down to accumulate some more picks in the top 50 (omg pls get TCU WR Quenton Johnston).

Going to be a stressful time evaluating these guys and wondering what they have with Matt. Glad that ain't my job.

Brother, week each I kept trying to find the "choosen" one and its just not happening. Still a few weeks to go and combine, but...... @rippadonn heavy trollin must have gotten to me some......cause I like Corral just the same as any QB in this pool(currently). Im size-whore on levis, but took some hits recently. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Basbear said:

Brother, week each I kept trying to find the "choosen" one and its just not happening. Still a few weeks to go and combine, but...... @rippadonn heavy trollin must have gotten to me some......cause I like Corral just the same as any QB in this pool(currently). Im size-whore on levis, but took some hits recently. 

Rick James GIF

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, Basbear said:

Corrals contract, if he plays well or good enough to win, could be gold. In that case having a "3rd rounder" playing like a first rounder won't command the salary of a high first rounder who did the same.

We should all be rooting the Panthers to have hit the jackpot on Corral because not having the huge expense of a "first rounder" come contract time allows a team to put money into the D line which wins championships.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Corrals contract, if he plays well or good enough to win, could be gold. In that case having a "3rd rounder" playing like a first rounder won't command the salary of a high first rounder who did the same.

We should all be rooting the Panthers to have hit the jackpot on Corral because not having the huge expense of a "first rounder" come contract time allows a team to put money into the D line which wins championships.

I don’t know. If you are balling out of control in your first contract as a QB, it’s such an important position, you are getting PAID regardless of initial draft position. 

Just look at Dak Prescott. 

14 hours ago, Basbear said:

14 hours ago, Basbear said:

Maye is the best QB. 

I'm all in with rolling with Corral next season for a multitude of reasons including if he sucks then the team has to throw everything, kitchen sink included, at being in position to draft Draft Maye.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

23 hours ago, Icege said:

2. Bryce Young (Alabama)
3. Will Levis (Kentucky)
6. Max Duggan (TCU)
9. Bo Nix (Oregon)
12. Jaren Hall (BYU)

Matt's already got a good attitude I don't see any benefit in Baker mentoring

9 minutes ago, saX man said:

Come Dec 2023...

"Maye and Caleb just don't show enough, really think we should wait for 2024.  This class just isn't doing it for me, 2024 is going to be lights out though, for real this time.  And I mean it."

It just happened with Howell and Rattler. Then it was well 23’s class will be loaded! Now here we go again…

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

It just happened with Howell and Rattler. Then it was well 23’s class will be loaded! Now here we go again…

Pretty much.  It's not even a joke at this point, it legit happens every year. 

The cycle:

1-Class is hyped, people are excited. Top 2-4 look interesting

2-Online microscope season/ppl start convincing themselves no one is worthy

3-Start throwing out the idea of a 2nd-3rd rounder and going BPA

4-Get REALLY excited about the aforementioned 2nd-3rd, Small CH posse forms

5-That prospect sh*ts the bed, fizzles

6-Then looking to the following year being better

7-Cue the complaining about us not getting the very guys that were originally hyped and had nice rookie seasons

-Rinse, repeat

Last year was an aberration because the class was so bad, but this is an annual cycle

• Pie 2