• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What’s your 2023 QB big board (including Corral)

Wundrbread33

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Ceiling is worse than Vick? Did you just pull that out of your ass?? 
You want a generational QB? Those don’t come around very often. Which ones do you like in this draft? 

I don't see one I like.

Young is too small

Levis doesn't look great.

McCall looks like another Mac Jones

Not sold on Hooker as he looks like a one read QB with wide open recievers 

Stroud I don't know man he's an awful choice to be a front runner. Not sure how he handles adversity.

I haven't had a chance to watch the Stanford kid for more than a few minutes but he didn't look as good as Jacob Eason. 

And the bad part is there isn't a Pass Rusher I love either.

There's no Watt, Peppers, White, Garrett, Kearse etc.

It just seems like the worst year to have a top 3 pick.

• Pie 1

53 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Trade our picks back for his beloved CMC. He has been in a tizzy ever since we traded him away.

I would have traded him for two 1s just like I would have traded Burns for 2 1s.

I'm mad because we didn't get enough for a guy that's on pace for 2000 yds this year.

8 hours ago, Varking said:

You like to move goalposts a lot. There is no all world talent at QB in this draft. We also don’t have one on the roster. So what do we do?

AR is an all world talent.  Probably most talented qb prospect in ages.  However he just needs a lot of coaching, seasoning, reps whatever you want to call it he needs it.  But he has talent in spades

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

AR is an all world talent.  Probably most talented qb prospect in ages.  However he just needs a lot of coaching, seasoning, reps whatever you want to call it he needs it.  But he has talent in spades

Oh we completely agree. The physical tools are there and the kid works hard. I have no doubt he will improve as a passer next year, however, because of the NFL hype I worry he’s going to leave after this year and settle for being a second round QB rather than develop one more year at Florida and then go be a first rounder. 

The good news for him is that if he goes to the NFL now the only teams likely to to risk it on him are going to be picking in the back half of the second round and are likely good to great teams where he can have a stable organization around him. He’s not going to get drafted by a team like the Panthers. He needs another year of cooking.

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Oh we completely agree. The physical tools are there and the kid works hard. I have no doubt he will improve as a passer next year, however, because of the NFL hype I worry he’s going to leave after this year and settle for being a second round QB rather than develop one more year at Florida and then go be a first rounder. 

The good news for him is that if he goes to the NFL now the only teams likely to to risk it on him are going to be picking in the back half of the second round and are likely good to great teams where he can have a stable organization around him. He’s not going to get drafted by a team like the Panthers. He needs another year of cooking.

Ive said all along I bet he is our pick for these reasons.  We will not be in position for the big 3.  We will have a new offensive minded coach with a long leash and time to develop AR and at the pajama olympics he is going to blow teams away.  A new coach will be able to come in and figure out what to do with him.  Sit him start him its up to the coach but he will not be in a "win now" mode like rhule seemingly was.

And I dont know how I feel about that after watching a ton of AR

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Ive said all along I bet he is our pick for these reasons.  We will not be in position for the big 3.  We will have a new offensive minded coach with a long leash and time to develop AR and at the pajama olympics he is going to blow teams away.  A new coach will be able to come in and figure out what to do with him.  Sit him start him its up to the coach but he will not be in a "win now" mode like rhule seemingly was.

And I dont know how I feel about that after watching a ton of AR

There are tons of physically talented guys who never improve. 

You guys say that about Sam Darnold all the time.

• Pie 1