• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What’s your 2023 QB big board (including Corral)

Wundrbread33

2 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

Drafting Richardson and signing Cam back to come mentor him would heal so much hurt that Rhule did to us at the QB spot. 

I’m not sure Cam would be the best mentor. He can teach him work ethic and leadership, but fundamentals were never Cam’s specialty. I’m all for Cam being part of the Panthers’ organization, but sadly I think his playing days are behind him.

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I doubt he will.  If he does I would look hard at McCall

@Varkingfollows Florida and said he extended his Gatorade NIL deal through next season. I could see it either way. UT, Kentucky, and UGA are losing a lot of players this year so Florida could make a run in the SEC East. If Richardson plays well, he could be the top pick. 

The Richardson thing isn’t a vet QB issue (teaching how to be pro and leadership stuff like that).. He needs a James Whitfield, Carson Palmer’s brother type of off-season QB training.. Then a Frank reight type QB coach during season and a Sean Payton or Andy Reid looking over his development.. + 2 years of sitting.. HE IS THAT RAW!!!

• Pie 1

Richardson will be back in school unless he lights it up. He’s being told by folks if he comes back for one more season and improves as a passer he’s got a chance to be THE top pick of the draft. If he doesn’t perform well he’ll still get drafted due to his athletic ability. Unless he magically becomes a stat padding passer by seasons end he’s in the running to have a team draft him in the second or third hoping they can Josh Allen him. 

He also just recently signed an NIL deal with Gatorade. No point doing that for like two months. He’ll be back next year. 

• Pie 1