• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Games

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

I hate this for players. He’s had like two drives and like two throws. Give him time and I’m not a Mac Jones fan. 

They're chanting for Zappe simply because he's played a lot better than Jones has this season. He has 4 TDs vs. 1 INT and they're 2-1 with him. Jones has 2 TDs vs. 5 INTs and they're 1-2 with him. They're averaging 30.3ppg with Zappe and 16.7ppg with Jones.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Mac Jones seems so limited.  He has to play perfectly because he brings nothing to the position athletically.

Combine that with an average arm at best and yeah. I have no idea why they drafted him in the 1st round. I thought he was a 3rd round type prospect. He seemed like a guy that projected as a high end career backup IMO.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They're chanting for Zappe simply because he's played a lot better than Jones has this season. He has 4 TDs vs. 1 INT and they're 2-1 with him. Jones has 2 TDs vs. 5 INTs and they're 1-2 with him. They're averaging 30.3ppg with Zappe and 16.7ppg with Jones.

Plus Mac Jones is a whiny little asshole that is completely unlikeable 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Before the pats vs bears, i was about to post bears had 0.0 chance at scoring more than 9..... not even the 2nd quarter until that was wrong.

Jones, figures Rhule was a big fan.. I never liked him.

Pats are always one of best landing spots for QBs. Look up Hoyers story on it, it good stuff.