• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoffs?

CPcavedweller

4 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

I feel like this happens every year the last five or so.

Oh, we fuging suck, we need quarterback to consistently win in this league. We win a game. Oh, we can make a push, let's go PAN-THERS! Oh poo, we've won five games again.

I didn't say we would make the playoffs. What I said was we are ONE GAME OUT. That's a fact.

You're adding commentary to the basic fact I provided. 

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

If we beat the falcons and the bucs lose to the ravens we are in first place LMAO 

Looks like you're the only person who got the point of this thread. I wasn't saying we are a playoff team. What I said was that we are one game back in a hapless division.

As you said, we will probably be in first place after next week.

People want to come in here and suggest I'm saying we are a legitimate playoff team, I'm not. What I'm saying is that at the mid point, we may actually end up being in 1st place.

It's absurd.

6 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I didn't say we would make the playoffs. What I said was we are ONE GAME OUT. That's a fact.

You're adding commentary to the basic fact I provided. 

Okay. So, no implications. We're just in here to talk about how we're a single game out.

Every team in this division has a losing record. We just throttled the division leader. The Falcons and Saints are trash and we have the best division record. 

I think we could win this division. And I'm here for it. 

You think the #1 pick is the key to the future being successful? I say an improbable playoff run and a fighting spirit is the best advertisement for a stud head coach and quality FAs that you could ask for. That will go a lot farther to help our chances that putting our hopes in a rookie QB and a coach who was grateful for a chance to coach anywhere, even a sinking ship!

Win, baby, win!

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Krovvy said:

Okay. So, no implications. We're just in here to talk about how we're a single game out.

Correct. Not here to talk about making the playoffs, or whether we should even try. I think, based on the state of our roster, that we should....tank. 

I don't really care about any of the QB's in the top of the draft but there are some potential defensive guys who can be cornerstones, and we already have a guy with all the physical tools you want in Corral.

It would suck to end up at 7-10 or 8-9 and still make the playoffs.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Captroop said:

Every team in this division has a losing record. We just throttled the division leader. The Falcons and Saints are trash and we have the best division record. 

You think the #1 pick is the key to the future being successful? I say an improbable playoff run and a fighting spirit is the best advertisement for a stud head coach and quality FAs that you could ask for. That will go a lot farther to help our chances that putting our hopes in a rookie QB and a coach who was grateful for a chance to coach anywhere, even a sinking ship!

Win, baby, win!

This is the NFL. Talent wins. If you want to keep fighting for .500, you try for a playoff push. 

Falcons - possible win (3-5)

Bengals - loss (3-6)

Falcons - win (4-6)

Ravens - loss (4-7)

Broncos - possible win (5-7)

Seahawks - win (6-7)

Steelers - win (7 - 7)

Lions - win (8-7)

Bucs - (win? 9-7)

Saints - (win 10-7)

Honestly, if Baker or Sam get on track this could happen...... Not sure if I'd be amazed or upset.  You'd have to wonder if the would constitute a "remarkable" job by Wilks.

Thoughts? 

14 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Win, baby, win!

This all the way! 

9 minutes ago, BeenPounding said:

Falcons - possible win (3-5)

Bengals - loss (3-6)

Falcons - win (4-6)

Ravens - loss (4-7)

Broncos - possible win (5-7)

Seahawks - win (6-7)

Steelers - win (7 - 7)

Lions - win (8-7)

Bucs - (win? 9-7)

Saints - (win 10-7)

Honestly, if Baker or Sam get on track this could happen...... Not sure if I'd be amazed or upset.  You'd have to wonder if the would constitute a "remarkable" job by Wilks.

Thoughts? 

That road actually doesn’t look too bad.