• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offers for Burns

Mr. Scot

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

Yes but Crosby can play the run and wasn't a 1st rd pick.

You guys way overvalue the guy

Who cares what pick he was at this point it’s about production. Crosby is going to want to get paid too. Why do you think Burns is so bad against the run? Teams aren’t crushing us on the ground running his direction. Also keep in mind Burns was being coached by Snow who has been dropping him into coverage on 3rd and long. That’s a prime sack situation.

• Pie 1

On 10/23/2022 at 1:00 PM, ForJimmy said:

Top 10 over the past 3 years at age 26 sounds excellent to me.

Look at those numbers again he's not even close to the guys ahead of him and on a sack per game basis there's multiple guys below him on the list that are more productive. 

.9 sacks per game is where I need him to be.

Buy he's probably at .5 sacks per game which lots of guys can do

• Poo 1

Look at those numbers again he's not even close to the guys ahead of him and on a sack per game basis there's multiple guys below him on the list that are more productive. 

.9 sacks per game is where I need him to be.

Buy he's probably at .5 sacks per game which lots of guys can do

Top 10 at 24. That list includes HoF guys line Donald that aren’t even edge rushers. You don’t think top 10 in the NFL is great? I do like how you claim we are overvaluing a guy after you cried we didn’t get enough from trading our always injured overpaid RB. 

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Yes but Crosby can play the run and wasn't a 1st rd pick.

You guys way overvalue the guy

I am going to take a step back and realize something…

I am not your therapist here but you seem to be looking at things as all perfect or all terrible.  There are people that can help you realize that there are different layers to the cake,  they are all good.  Try that please

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Top 10 at 24. That list includes HoF guys line Donald that aren’t even edge rushers. You don’t think top 10 in the NFL is great? I do like how you claim we are overvaluing a guy after you cried we didn’t get enough from trading our always injured overpaid RB. 

First of all Cmac is the best in the league at his position. There is no RB I would trade him for straight up.

Burns isn't close to the best at his position. 

That's a huge difference. 

And Cmac wasn't oft injured.

If we would have been a playoff team he would have come back and played both those seasons. It was a hammy and an ankle FFS.

The man had 4000 yards from scrimmage in 2 years. We will never get that production from a non QB again. 

We can find tons of guys that get 9 sacks a year.

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I am going to take a step back and realize something…

I am not your therapist here but you seem to be looking at things as all perfect or all terrible.  There are people that can help you realize that there are different layers to the cake,  they are all good.  Try that please

Burns is solid. He needs to make a huge leap.

Most elite guys are already putting up elite numbers at this point in their careers.

I'm sorry you can't see the truth.

Burns is solid. He needs to make a huge leap.

Most elite guys are already putting up elite numbers at this point in their careers.

I'm sorry you can't see the truth.

If another team offered 2 first…granted I don’t know…but that says a lot.  Forget numbers seriously…Burns is our best player by a mile.  He is all over the field making plays.  Respect man

• Pie 1