• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smith Jersey

Speed

Current bid: US $41.00

Your maximum bid: US $

Place Bid >

(Enter US $42.00 or more)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End time: 21 mins 41 secs (Dec-07-08 09:10:21 PST)

Shipping: US $10.00

US Postal Service Priority Mail®

Service to United States

(more services)

Ships to: United States, Canada

Item location: madison, OH, United States

History: 2 bids

High bidder: e***r( 47)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also:

Bid with Bid Assistant

Get SMS or IM alerts | Email to a friend

Listing and payment details: HideShow

it doesn't mean much since i also own a Smith jersey with the patches for the panthers (my white one) but technically their fake....the Blue is more Carolina Tar Heel blue and the Panthers are supposed to be Screened on, other then that its fine and i rock the poo out of my white Smith like that, just letting you know if that bothers you...their still very well made and the stitching is very nice

it doesn't mean much since i also own a Smith jersey with the patches for the panthers (my white one) but technically their fake....the Blue is more Carolina Tar Heel blue and the Panthers are supposed to be Screened on, other then that its fine and i rock the sh*t out of my white Smith like that, just letting you know if that bothers you...their still very well made and the stitching is very nice

I just got a black Harris jersey like that. I should have known better when they used an actual game picture of him instead of a picture of what they were selling. The blue trim is to light and the Panthers are stitched on, and compared to a real jersey the tags are smaller. But with no refund on shipping and the cost of returning it might as well keep it. I found it in the last few minutes and didn't have time to ask questions before bidding.

Archived