• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Timing of our Rebuild is Ideal

davos

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Yeah we fugin suck something serious. If we couldn't get back to back winning seasons with Cam at QB shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Now if you'll excuse me imma continue to poo on our drafting.

Look at this stank: https://www.panthers.com/history/draft

11 picks in '21 and we got two doods out of it and we had some not hindsight OL picks we just skipped for tryna look like Belichick

I don't trust Fitterer as far as I could throw him. I just hope someone is left in the building that can scout.

Edited by Krovvy
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

43 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

I don't trust Fitterer as far as I could throw him. I just hope someone is left in the building that can scout.

With a full compliment of 2023 picks again, I will be glad to see what Fitterer can do in a traditional GM role again. 

But, if it looks a lot like his previous drafts, there is no Rhule there to blame. It will be on him.

• Beer 3
  • Flames 1

21 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

With a full compliment of 2023 picks again, I will be glad to see what Fitterer can do in a traditional GM role again. 

But, if it looks a lot like his previous drafts, there is no Rhule there to blame. It will be on him.

We've seen enough of the damage Fitterer has done. He can't get it right. He will drive this franchise into decades of being Jets level bad.

2 hours ago, Krovvy said:

This is what we had to look forward to with Christian:

5 Wins

5 Wins

5 Wins

And some records broken when he makes it a full season with the team force feeding him the rock.

In 6 games we have grossly 250 yards of total offense from our supposed WR1 AND our most productive RB after Christian. That 5 wins just became 1 and now there isn’t a singular person of interest on this team that anyone would enjoy watching play. 

Enjoy…

There is actually room for error as there is no consensus top pick. Is there a huge drop off from Stroud, Young, or Levis? Hell us Huddlers can’t even decide which one we like best. I would imagine we will land one of those big three, even if we slip up a win a game or two. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

There is actually room for error as there is no consensus top pick. Is there a huge drop off from Stroud, Young, or Levis? Hell us Huddlers can’t even decide which one we like best. I would imagine we will land one of those big three, even if we slip up a win a game or two. 

My analytics department indicates there is a high probability that tipper screws this up....

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Pimpdaddy said:

My analytics department indicates there is a high probability that tipper screws this up....

I’m hoping he lets our new coach decide.  It’s basically part of the job offer. We have no QB, but you get a premium pick to draft your guy and put him behind our solid young OL with young pieces of a decent defense.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

We've seen enough of the damage Fitterer has done. He can't get it right. He will drive this franchise into decades of being Jets level bad.

We have no idea how much he has been responsible for and how much Rhule was. The structure was set that Fitterer was subordinate to Rhule. 

Without having a window behind the scenes, I think Fitterer deserves an offseason as a real GM. If it all looks the same......then we know the truth and we can all get on the same page about calling for his head on a pike.

• Beer 2
  • Flames 2

Fitt gave Rhule value and Rhule poo all over it. Fitt isnt supposed to coach the guys he brings in too. Almost all of his moves were good at the time they were made. When that happens, you have a pretty good GM. After that, its all up to the coach. Almost all of Hurneys moves were WTF moves while they happened.

• Pie 1