• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Article

Jay Roosevelt

16 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I'm starting to think none of these guys are a #1 overall guy. Young's size, Stroud isn't a rushing threat at all, Levis they wouldn't let him throw last weekend for whatever reason. I like Hendon Hooker but he's kinda the Pickett of this draft. Already 25ish? I'd take the best player in the 1st and Hendon at 32

First I hate draft talk this early. Too many reasons

2nd- you got the same idea i have *right now(look above too early, soooo much to play out). Take the freak bama DE or michigan DE. Feels like there will be a chance for a couple QBs to be around late 20s.......ugh I know many will hate this....*maybe trade up a couple spots(nothing crazy the 33rd+___) into the first with eyes a fallen QB. Now you have Peppers 2.4 and maybe the answer at QB as well with both having that 5th year option.

Flame away....

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

First I hate draft talk this early. Too many reasons

2nd- you got the same idea i have *right now(look above too early, soooo much to play out). Take the freak bama DE or michigan DE. Feels like there will be a chance for a couple QBs to be around late 20s.......ugh I know many will hate this....*maybe trade up a couple spots(nothing crazy the 33rd+___) into the first with eyes a fallen QB. Now you have Peppers 2.4 and maybe the answer at QB as well with both having that 5th year option.

Flame away....

Yeah, not as many QB desperate teams as the last few years as well. That works in our favor if we wanna go for it with pick 2. I haven't put too much thought into it but who besides us actually "needs" a qb? Texans, Giants, Lions, Seahawks? 3 of those teams QB's are playing fine

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah, not as many QB desperate teams as the last few years as well. That works in our favor if we wanna go for it with pick 2. I haven't put too much thought into it but who besides us actually "needs" a qb? Texans, Giants, Lions, Seahawks? 3 of those teams QB's are playing fine

I mean right now Geno Smith is in the MVP talks along with other awards and Goff was leading TDs for a minute. I do think giants and texans(Im a fan mills fan, but texans going to texan). Id have to check out the league....

Colts, 49ers...?, iants, commies, bears, failcons, and maybe 1-2 more max..... couple of wildcards like if arod retires, pats, and phins.....

Edited by Basbear