• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Rams GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, raleigh-panther said:

A team only goes so far without a qb and a passing game 

We knew this 

Wilks isn’t Jesus.  He can’t turn a 4th string qb into mahomes or McAdoo into Reid 

You have to take shots downfield.   That's how the nfl works.  Even if you dont think they will be completed.  Once the defense learns you arent going to try anything downfield or even medium depth, your offense is done. 

Just now, t96 said:

The Rams are not a good team at all this year, and we're getting dismantled by them. There's no hope for this team, this year or going forward under Tepper. At least we've got the Canes...

1-8. Angry Bucs team next team next week on their home turf, then the surprisingly good Falcons and then the Ravens.. 

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

You can look at my post history though. Smitty is one of my favorite football players of all time but I have had criticisms with him as a teammate and as sad as it was, I even supported sending him out because of the rumors of how he treated Cam. 

I wont defend any player that makes an ass of himself, no matter who it is. 

I respect that bro. Indeed . I guess I’m just sip on my octorberfest and watch this game lol 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, t96 said:

The Rams are not a good team at all this year, and we're getting dismantled by them. There's no hope for this team, this year or going forward under Tepper. At least we've got the Canes...

Bro we are really badly injured. This game is more about how trash the rams are.