• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tiger = Stone Cold Busted

Carolina Husker

Those bitches were not even all that,

I would take Tiger's wife over those three skanks anyday.

Only way it would have been worth it is if he was banging all 3 simultaneously.

They looked pretty good to me. And lets face it, just because you are normally hooking up with a girl who is a 9.5 doesn't mean you won't try out an 8 if the occasion arises. Well that was the case when I was single anyway. Now that I am married of course, my wife is a 10 and all other women are 1s. :)

They looked pretty good to me. And lets face it, just because you are normally hooking up with a girl who is a 9.5 doesn't mean you won't try out an 8 if the occasion arises. Well that was the case when I was single anyway. Now that I am married of course, my wife is a 10 and all other women are 1s. :)[/QUOTE]

Sounds nice but I don't buy it :tongue:

No man could ever rate her a 1 :)

megan-fox.jpg

They looked pretty good to me. And lets face it, just because you are normally hooking up with a girl who is a 9.5 doesn't mean you won't try out an 8 if the occasion arises. Well that was the case when I was single anyway. Now that I am married of course, my wife is a 10 and all other women are 1s. :)

If you got a 9.5 and you get the urge to go slumming, you better be smarter about it, I wouldn't permanently wreck my sh*t like Tiger did for those 3 skanks

If I see her in person and my wife is standing beside me at the time, she is a 1. If the wife is not around, the grade might be a bit higher.

Megan Fox, Blah

But If I see Mila Kunis In person and my wife is standing next to me, I push my wife in front of a bus and leave with Mila Kunis. ;)

Archived