• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tiger = Stone Cold Busted

Carolina Husker

There is something humorous about that statement.

Anyone who is looking for "trust" while in an affair.....

Yeah, i know. But its true.

Look, ive never cheated on any woman in my life. Ever. Ever.

and...i do have a former wife who cheated on me. So dont take my statement wrong. Its just a fact. Women cant be trusted in affairs...especially single nutty women.

think you china

what to do Embed yoootube vids here?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

A lot of holier than thou men criticising Tiger right now. But I wonder how many of them would cheat if they were famous, had a lot of cash, and hot women coming on to them on a regular basis. I think a lot of men (as high as 50%) would cheat in that situation, no matter who they are married to.

considering how many not famous, not rich men are doing it...I'd say 50% might be a little low!

Jesper Parnevik sure is funny

Yeah, and they even played some of Jesper's comments on ESPN today which surprised me... it will be interesting next time they have to play together.

Those bitches were not even all that,

I would take Tiger's wife over those three skanks anyday.

Only way it would have been worth it is if he was banging all 3 simultaneously.

In the looks department I agree with you, but she may be a dead fish in the bedroom...

Archived