• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tiger = Stone Cold Busted

Carolina Husker

all that for this girl? on the leftjaime-cameron-tool-academy.jpg

instead of this girl?

zimbio.jpg

To quote the movie "Perfect Stranger", not the most quotable of movies, but it works here.....

Show me a beautiful woman, I'll show you a man that is sick of f*cking her.

Sad, but true in many cases.

It seems to be rather common amongst the men of extreme power/influence/money. They are used to getting what they want. Always.

Ask Michael Jordan about that, his PR machine kept his dirt hidden from everybody for a very long time. It caught up with him eventually, but lemme tell ya those of us on the scene in Chicago have some VERY interesting stories about MJ and some of his Bulls cronies.

It's good to be da king.

Until the queen gets pissed.

Throw youth in there and you get trouble squared.

Things that make you go "hmmmmm" :sosp:

I'm simply applying logic and reasoning.

I'd also add that if you are dumb enough to cheat on your wife, you better be smart enough to do so with a woman that has at least as much to lose should it become public as you do.

Which, in the case of el Tigre, makes an affair damn near impossible to keep under wraps.

I'm simply applying logic and reasoning.

I'd also add that if you are dumb enough to cheat on your wife, you better be smart enough to do so with a woman that has at least as much to lose should it become public as you do.

Which, in the case of el Tigre, makes an affair damn near impossible to keep under wraps.

True but it's like he wasn't even trying. Single girls that work at bars. Stupid.

Archived