• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Second Season: Players we may see again/or for the first time

saX man

19 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

There has been a ton of chatter on these boards about so-and-so player only having a roster spot or a starting position because of Rhule favoritism, so I guess we'll find out soon if there is validity to that.  I suspect people are going to be in for a rude awakening when there is relatively minimal change to the roster under Wilks.

There's an awful lot to unpack in this statement and I'm going to be really curious to see what happens. Good point!

• Beer 1

17 hours ago, ECHornet said:

I highly doubt Taye Hayes is an upgrade over CJ. 

Lol, at this point Tae wouldn't have to do much to be an upgrade. 

I would have agreed 2 months ago without hesitation. That's not the case at the moment. He just looks lost.

NOW maybe he'll show some flashes after this coaching change and I'm hoping so anyway because what I've seen this season hasn't been impressive to say the least. 

The man has a 75% catch rate in coverage, 105+ QB passer rating allowed, 16 targets thrown his way..he successfully defended 4. That would be more inline for Tae then CJ....one would think.  

bra ..................

A musician had a brain tumor removed in Italy this week in a nine-hour surgery that he spent not only awake and fully conscious, but playing his saxophone. The 35-year-old male patient had the procedure at Rome's Paideia International Hospital on Monday and was discharged early Thursday morning.

Dr. Christian Brogna, a neurosurgeon and expert in awake surgery, told CBS News the tumor was removed successfully, and that there were no negative impacts on the patient. Brogna led a highly specialized 10-member international team for the procedure, using state-of-the-art technology.

"The tumor was located in a very, very complex area of the brain," said Brogna. "Moreover, the patient is left-handed. This makes things more complicated because the neural pathways of the brain are much more complicated."

The doctor said his patient, who has been identified only as C.Z., played the theme song from the 1970 movie "Love Story," and the Italian national anthem, at various times throughout the surgery.

Man plays his sax through 9-hour, "very, very complex" brain surgery (yahoo.com)