• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is supposed to have a press conference at 345pm

raleigh-panther

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Scott Fowler can read his own column to get an idea of Tepper's timeline? Uh... what?

Well, folks. Anyone who thought Tepper may have been humbled that narrative fell apart bad down the stretch. What a fuging asshole.

Yeah, terrible look from the get go. The heat seems to be getting to him.

4 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

Can't say it isn't deserved at this point... The questions are entirely fair, but hard to hear if you're Tepper, I'm sure. 

And Tepper never speaks to the media, so it’s not like they get a lot of opportunities to ask him questions. Guess they figured they better get it all in while they’ve got the chance. 

Boy, a lot to unpack there.

He all but admitted the Rhule contract was a mistake.

It sounds like Fitterer's job is in jeopardy.

It sounds like he doesn't believe we have done a good job of managing resources(draft picks, contracts, etc) in pursuit of winning now.

It sounds like we will give Wilks a chance but I don't know if he will be back, regardless.

It sounds like we might be moving players before Nov. 1.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

All you clowns hating on the media for grilling Tepper? Go lick the poo of his boots some more

For years this board would bitch and moan about the media never grilling/pressing anyone and now that they finally did (rightfully damn so) they’re mad

Because of course

• Pie 2
  • The D 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Scott Fowler can read his own column to get an idea of Tepper's timeline? Uh... what?

Well, folks. Anyone who thought Tepper may have been humbled that narrative fell apart bad down the stretch. What a fuging asshole.

Well it was till the end lol. Then that last couple of questions show something else behind the scenes too is clearly going on. He went back yall are beneath me mode at the end

Just now, 45catfan said:

I noticed a difference in tone near the end when the guy asked about tanking.  Tepper didn't catch what the guy was asking the first time (the guy didn't use the word tanking) but Tepper caught his drift when he reworded the question.  That definitely pissed him off.

I lol’d at the tanking question 

Best question all day

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

He should of held it together a little more at the end there. I will say it has to be annoying getting asked the same question over and over but in different ways. 

He could've tried actually answering the questions instead rambling like an idiot, redirecting, restating questions to buy himself more time to come up with a bullshit reply and trying to tell reporters to read their own columns in order to essentially read Tepper's mind.

That dude came across as a completely out of touch asshole over those last few minutes.

• Pie 3

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Boy, a lot to unpack there.

He all but admitted the Rhule contract was a mistake.

It sounds like Fitterer's job is in jeopardy.

It sounds like he doesn't believe we have done a good job of managing resources(draft picks, contracts, etc) in pursuit of winning now.

It sounds like we will give Wilks a chance but I don't know if he will be back, regardless.

It sounds like we might be moving players before Nov. 1.

You speculated a lot, but some of this might be true. 

The media was vicious with him and for good reason.