• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next step: Get rid of Robby Anderson

electro's horse

I wanted Fitts gone too but given the situation that Rhule is fired prior to the deadline now I hope he has full unfettered roster control and makes moves for the future. Sorry, Wilks. We're not trying to lookout for you.

Yes, I'd move Robby for literally anything I could get and I'd be shopping CMC but not looking to give him away. I might just flat out cut CJ Henderson.

• Pie 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Then I would take our chances and keep him and see how he does and if he likes what we have to offer here as his team moving forward while also having hope he will be interested in a contract where he is worth which by all means appears to be a decent contract. I wouldn't just trade him for any joke pick as it undermined the whole point of even getting him in the first place. Keep him and see how he does and if he likes what we have to offer here. It's worth the gamble to me over some 4th or 5th round pick.
    • I think if the mentoring by Thielen and Andy goes like I hope and truly believe it will, X, by game 12 will have us saying Johnson who?  My prediction is that by week 7, we will have traded Johnson for a solid linebacker and X will start really coming on. Additionally, Dalton is THE guy that Mingo needs. Dalton can put the ball anywhere. He’ll put it exactly where Mingo wants it to be. Confidence is essential, especially at WR. Mingo has seen a season of hospital balls and off target circus catches. It doesn’t take a genius to see how skills would atrophy and the demotivating funk sets in. You see how this 5’9” kid is about to kill a career you’ve worked your whole life towards? Naw, bruh.  I really couldn’t imagine. You put in to that kind of work your whole life, get drafted and think your dream is coming true, then you meet your starting QB. There would be a full metal jacket, how’s that bar of soap feel, meeting. He may not blossom, but this is his one chance to show the NFL that he’s actually useful.  I’m telling y’all, you can’t have better mentors for young receivers than Dalton and Thielen. Here’s the correct way to do this with surgical precision. Our home growns will finally develop.  Johnson will blow it up this year and the allure is there, but for the first time since 2003, we have mentoring that is capable in helping a raw WR talent realize potential.