• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas and Shockey miss practice

Fiz

per rotoworld

Pierre Thomas (back) and Jeremy Shockey (ankle) both missed their second straight day of practice Thursday.

This is becoming a greater concern with Thomas. We haven't got a clear indication from the local writers if the injury is serious, but perhaps this is why Thomas had a lower-than-expected workload against Detroit. Shockey seems iffy at best to play Sunday. Dec. 25 - 6:34 pm et

Source: New Orleans Times-Picayune

I feel really iffy about this game because Thomas is serviceable and better i feel for the Saints offense than Bush.

However, if he's out, and the Panthers can just go nuts against the passing game, it's going to be the first meeting all over again, because I know the Saints can't stop our run game.

per rotoworld

I feel really iffy about this game because Thomas is serviceable and better i feel for the Saints offense than Bush.

However, if he's out, and the Panthers can just go nuts against the passing game, it's going to be the first meeting all over again, because I know the Saints can't stop our run game.

isn't their run defense higher ranked than ours? i guess it's really moot if PT doesn't play though.

per rotoworld

Just FYI Saints run defense if better than the Panthers.

Archived