• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade deadline

ladypanther

3 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

No, you're ignoring the basic message that I've circled back to time and time again for pedantic reasons to try and 'win' an argument without actually addressing the point. It's annoying, it's some nerd poo. The Panthers could have had a quarterback prospect had they actually had tried to acquire draft capital and looked beyond the current regular season. They did not, instead they traded capital to win a nominal number of games.

You still don't want to address it or anyone that's relating to it. You've torpedoed the entire thread with this bullshit.

I dont think anyone has particpated to our back and forth in this thread, so I can't agree it has torpedo'd. Also, i dont think you circled back to any message, this is actually the most you typed about your origninal convo in our entire debate.

Now that you have gottent this off your chest..... which QB should we have built capital and traded for?

Just now, TheCasillas said:

I dont think anyone has particpated to our back and forth in this thread, so I can't agree it has torpedo'd. Also, i dont think you circled back to any message, this is actually the most you typed about your origninal convo in our entire debate.

Now that you have gottent this off your chest..... which QB should we have built capital and traded for?

I just stated it again in the previous message, and now you're pivoting to another argument.

Don't know if it's already been posted, but Glazer tweeted that FOs around the league will start calling us to see what's available as they suspect we will want to maximize draft picks and assets moving forward with a rebuild.  I don't agree with this approach, but I could understand it with someone like CMC or Robby because of their contracts, them bring able to help a contender, and the likelihood that they won't be here very long after this season anyway. Anyone other than that, I'm not really looking to move.

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Don't know if it's already been posted, but Glazer tweeted that FOs around the league will start calling us to see what's available as they suspect we will want to maximize draft picks and assets moving forward with a rebuild.  I don't agree with this approach, but I could understand it with someone like CMC or Robby because of their contracts, them bring able to help a contender, and the likelihood that they won't be here very long after this season anyway. Anyone other than that, I'm not really looking to move.

as @Toomershas explained to me trading both would take some serious gymnastics in regards to our cap.  Hopefully he can in here and let us know how it could work

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

as @Toomershas explained to me trading both would take some serious gymnastics in regards to our cap.  Hopefully he can in here and let us know how it could work

yea we only have a few tradeable assets. Luckily there are very few players that are "we have to trade these players or we are fuged" type of scenarios. 

Just now, TheCasillas said:

nevermind then, It's obvious you don't want to have a constructive conversation. Noted.The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

I don't have to have a "constructive conservation" as I've already made my main statement. It's there, if you think what you're doing to poke holes in my opinion is worth it, it's up to you.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

conversation* 

thanks for calling out my typo.

See this is what I'm saying. Some nerd poo. You're wasting my time with checking a notification, and everyone else's, reading a post that has nothing to do with anything, all because you want a win. Woohoo, you got me on a autocorrect.