• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need some serious advice

neverlosethefeeling

turn the tables on the roommate and him. Show up and start watching tv, playing music loud and stuff when your sister isnt there, basically annoy them exactly the same way he is annoying your sister. if that doesn't work, next time he gets in your sister's face, have her call you and go over there and beat the crap outta the douchebag with a pillow case full of soap.(it worked for me :))

turn the tables on the roommate and him. Show up and start watching tv, playing music loud and stuff when your sister isnt there, basically annoy them exactly the same way he is annoying your sister. if that doesn't work, next time he gets in your sister's face, have her call you and go over there and beat the crap outta the douchebag with a pillow case full of soap.(it worked for me :))

Yeah. Hang out naked in the apartment.

I knew you guys were the right people to ask for advice! You all are awesome!

It's definitely an issue since she doesn't feel safe enough to stay at her own apartment anymore. The fact that he's been able to run her out of her own place bugs the crap out of me. She'll be staying with me this weekend. She's okay during the week since the combination of classes and work keeps her busy enough to be out of the apartment for most of the day, but when she is in the apartment she is just holed up in her room all night. I told her to talk to her roommate, without the boyfriend being there, and if that is unproductive, then she has even more leverage with the leasing office. My sister's friend actually works in the leasing office, and they pulled up the lease agreement online last night, and it says that if someone has been living in the apartment for more than three days that is not on the lease agreement, than the person who has been allowing them to live there will be evicted from the property. So we'll see what happens. I'm just praying that another situation doesn't arise like last night and I'm not there to protect my sister.

Archived