• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need some serious advice

neverlosethefeeling

Walk into the apartment and beat the shit out of him.

Cosigned

Don;t just beat the poo out of him...beat the poo out of him right out the door and into the parking lot.

Simple enough to tell the police he threatened your sister and put his hands on her.

I would assume with an explanation to the landlord and a situation of potentially explosive nature, said landlord SHOULD make it easy for her to break the lease, and maybe even help her relocate, possibly to another property owned by the landlord.

Maybe at a reduced rate.

Violence, while almost warranted here since it involves threats and mistreatment of a women, COULD just get you in hot water and allow this prig to make your life miserable legally.

He isn't worth it.

She needs to get out, and it might not even be a bad idea to have an attorney friend/law student present when the meeting with the landlord occurs.

Cosigned

Don;t just beat the poo out of him...beat the poo out of him right out the door and into the parking lot.

Simple enough to tell the police he threatened your sister and put his hands on her.

That'd be my temper talking, too. Except I'd end the beating by hitting him with something embarrassing, like one of the dirty spatulas he didn't clean. Just to make it even worse.

close Meat...close....I was going to say, invite him to a tailgate!!!!!

basically, if he doesn't want to leave and the roomie feels she has a right to half the place and he can come and go as he pleases with her permission, me thinks your sister is screwed and needs to start to look for a new place to stay. Let him take over her half of the lease and cut her losses as soon as possible before she ends up in a physical altercation with the dickwad.

That'd be my temper talking, too. Except I'd end the beating by hitting him with something embarrassing, like one of the dirty spatulas he didn't clean. Just to make it even worse.

I like it! True story - I once asked to see an annoying guys black belt then proceeded to pin him and slap him in the face with it repeatedly.

Irish kickboxing>>>>Karate

The level of disrespect and lack of common courtesy always astounds me, and i guess it shouldnt. I guess it goes back to how you were raised as a child.

I had a dorm room mate in college that was completely disrespectful. I moved out after the 1st semester. This was a guy id known since grade school. He turned out to be a basket case in later life too.

your sister definitely needs to go to management and explain the situation and start working on other living arrangements. I assure you its not the 1st time theyve dealt with this. And like someone else mentioned, any girl that allows herself to be treated in the way the roomate is being treated surely isnt going to be able to resolve the situation.

This pisses me off. Do like someone else said and get your sister to invite you over when she ends up alone with this dude.

If its still an immediate issue tonight, or if a similar situation happens again, your sister should ask him to leave. If he won't leave, call the police. He is trespassing. Have your sister call you and then call the police when you arrive. Don't tell him. Just let the police show up.

win

Since it's an all-inclusive property, can she file a complaint to the leasing office? The roommate should be the one footing the bill on the overages. And if he eats your sister's food, then that should be the roommates responsibility. Maybe the two of them should have an agreement as to overnight guests. Such as no more than 4 nights per week. And that he shouldn't be there when the roommate isn't. Thing is - what if your sister's stuff gets damages or stolen? Or what if the boyfriend has some friends over without the roommate there and then he leaves and his friends stay? There are too many things that could go wrong.

confrontation is overrated sometimes....superglue in his locks and slashing his tires without telling anyone including your sister until a few years down the road can go a long way....

This. And if there's a food of your sister's that he loves to eat the most, put something in it that will have him on the toilet for two days straight.

Archived