• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interim Coach.. when Rhule is fired.

TheCasillas

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He might take the paychecks the rest of the year but yeah. Theres also some randos like Evan Cooper who should be no where near an NFL team that needs to go lol 

If some Of the stuff on panthers social about how Snow doesn’t get along with a lot of players and other coache, it might be just the op he is looking for to bounce 

I honestly have no idea. My gut reaction is Wilks, especially if Snow doesn't leave immediately with Rhule. I'd honestly expect Snow to stay on through the season, collect his checks, and then join Rhule at whatever college gig he lands after the season. That would open up the opportunity for Wilks to take the HC role without really disrupting the D. If he's smart, he fires McAdoo five minutes later. I just don't know who he'd plug in as OC. There's not really anyone on the current staff with play calling experience and it's not like you can install a new offense mid-season.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly have no idea. My gut reaction is Wilks, especially if Snow doesn't leave immediately with Rhule. I'd honestly expect Snow to stay on through the season, collect his checks, and then join Rhule at whatever college gig he lands after the season. That would open up the opportunity for Wilks to take the HC role without really disrupting the D. If he's smart, he fires McAdoo five minutes later. I just don't know who he'd plug in as OC. There's not really anyone on the current staff with play calling experience and it's not like you can install a new offense mid-season.

Yea i think we are stuck with mcadoo no matter what. Unless sean Ryan wants to try something new

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I think Snow is gone with Ruhle. Will resign and follow him. 

really? that would be very unusual. 

most assistants finish the season, for the players benefit so I think Snow would stay

I see rhule getting wisconsin or nebraska and hiring snow with him after our season ends

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Yea i think we are stuck with mcadoo no matter what. Unless sean Ryan wants to try something new

My thoughts are that it's difficult to imagine someone actually doing worse so why not?

Wilks honestly might be holding his breath hoping and praying he isn't asked. If he ever wants another shot at an NFL HC gig or even work his way back up to a coordinator role I don't think he can afford a massive flop as the interim and this offense is utterly broken. I can't see him NOT massively flopping.

• Pie 1

Campen for me.

If Rhule is fired then Snow likely bolts with him. Wilks would need to take over the defense and McAdoo is obviously not HC material; Tabor is an option but the ST unit is playing at a high level right now so I wouldn’t want to take him away from that unit.

Campen has the least amount of responsibility between the individuals mentioned above already, let him continue to coach the OL and manage the timeouts.

Campen was also the associate head coach when he was Cleveland, so he has a bit of experience in a higher up position.

Edited by MillionDollarCam