• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule Needs to Finish the Year/ Baker Needs to be the Next Clausen

3 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

So you want fans to accept you're trying to lose the next 12 games? I don't think that's a good idea. And the whole tanking thing rarely works anyway. QB success is more dependent on the dynamics of the team that drafts them than when they're drafted. 

Baker Mayfield and Sam Darnold were drafted ahead of Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson. Mitch Trubisky went ahead of Mahomes and Watson.  

I think #1 consensus picks for the past couple years have been Fhules gold, for stupid teams while the actual good QBs of the draft fall. 

If that holds true we got a steal in Corral if we play him because Kenny Pickett being QB1 was as stupid as Alex Smith #1 and Aaron Rodgers #26 iirc, or Baker ahead of Allen.

The agencies and media are playing a wicked game, Jets, Browns and the like fall for it every time.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

I think #1 consensus picks for the past couple years have been Fhules gold, for stupid teams while the actual good QBs of the draft fall. 

If that holds true we got a steal in Corral if we play him because Kenny Pickett being QB1 was as stupid as Alex Smith #1 and Aaron Rodgers #26 iirc, or Baker ahead of Allen.

The agencies and media are playing a wicked game, Jets, Browns and the like fall for it every time.

Yep! You have to fix the team culture and complimentary pieces before a brand new to the NFL quarterback is going to be successful.