• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFN: Increasing Communication Issues between Rhule and McAdoo

AlphabetsEnd

8 hours ago, CRA said:

I mean Rhule didn’t want McAdoo.   He declined him 2x for lesser roles.  McAdoo was simply all he could get when he had to hire an OC.  The league casted him out from playcalling because he was horrible.  I’m sure Rhule is thrilled his OC sucks and is worse than the newb he fired. 

and Rhule keeps hiring OCs that go against what he “does” and has had success.  He needs a Mike Shula type.  But he can’t even follow his own words 

No one needs a Mike Shula type. That’s just blasphemy 😑

11 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

No one needs a Mike Shula type. That’s just blasphemy 😑

I mean if you are a coach that wants to run and play D.   That what you would want over a McAdoo/Brady.  Shula had a great run scheme. 

I’m not making an argument that is what a modern day NFL coach should want.  It’s a passing/offensive era.   But that is what Rhule and success doing in college and claims To want to be. 

Successful hedge fund managers accomplish their moves with positions that are contrary to market sentiment.......after they analysis a situation they turn their back on the crowd to "hedge" a position that is unpopular to those holding the current investment logic of a situation.

Think about the housing market and the hedge on it to fail in the movie "the big short".

That's how Tepper made his fortune...........being right when everyone else is wrong. A life long friend of mine was a hedge fund manager and made a fortune for his clients and himself doing this exact same thing.

Now think of what is going on right now with the Panthers and their HC.............and let that sink in. 

1 hour ago, CRA said:

I mean if you are a coach that wants to run and play D.   That what you would want over a McAdoo/Brady.  Shula had a great run scheme. 

I’m not making an argument that is what a modern day NFL coach should want.  It’s a passing/offensive era.   But that is what Rhule and success doing in college and claims To want to be. 

Shula was the worst OC I’ve ever seen.  Give him an average QB and he doesn’t have any kind of scheme.  If anything would be worse than Rhule+McAdoo it’d be Rhule+Shula lol. I just vomited a little just thinking about it

14 hours ago, stbugs said:

Maybe Rhule didn’t have as much of a say as people think. If Rhule is truly on the hot seat then it’s very likely he was given some ultimatums. Seems like the Fitterer apologists have stepped back from giving him credit for Baker and him getting more control, so maybe Rhule never wanted McAdoo. I mean Rhule turns him down for lesser roles. Which makes more sense? He was told to hire McAdoo or he decided to tie his future to an OC he didn’t want for lesser roles?

I don’t know the actual answer but it does seem weird to think Rhule would have hitched his wagon to McAdoo without pressure.

The OC job was essentially most likely a one year gig where you were going to look bad.  That was the job opening and everyone knew.  McAdoo was the only taker because even bad teams wouldn’t hire him.  Rhule simply had no real options.  No one young and promising was going to take the stock hit of coming here for a year and going backwards 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, PghPanther said:

Successful hedge fund managers accomplish their moves with positions that are contrary to market sentiment.......after they analysis a situation they turn their back on the crowd to "hedge" a position that is unpopular to those holding the current investment logic of a situation.

Think about the housing market and the hedge on it to fail in the movie "the big short".

That's how Tepper made his fortune...........being right when everyone else is wrong. A life long friend of mine was a hedge fund manager and made a fortune for his clients and himself doing this exact same thing.

Now think of what is going on right now with the Panthers and their HC.............and let that sink in. 

What isn’t going to sink is any extra money from PSL owners   

we may be sunk on seat costs but most of us are not spending another dime at the stadium and surrounding hotels and restaurants and we are selling individual gams 

Hopefully being the laughing stock of the nfl overcomes his ego 

He best fire that talking pin head of his making or it will continue a downward spiral that isn’t recoverable 

in these hard times, not a lot of discretionary income to go around  if he wants people to part with, he best offer hope, a mea culpa, and a fresh start with a proven nfl coach and a smarty drafted rookie qb