• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This NFL season is so weird and flukey that I wouldn’t be surprised if we did turn things around and make a wild card run..

49 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Falling ass backwards into the 7th seed (which I think is incredibly unlikely) basically solidifies Baker coming back.  Now ask yourself do you want both Rhule and Baker here next year?

...regardless, my crystal ball says we're going to suck again next year...

• Pie 1

It all evens out.  There were people predicting Denver was going to make strides, but there were also people predicting we were going to win double-digit games.  Some also had the Saints challenging the Bucs (I have no idea why).  All those people were wrong on those points.

And some of the teams that were predicted to be rock bottom have played okay, and better than expected.  We play one of them twice (Falcons).  Atlanta is not going anywhere, but they look better than we do at this point.

But, we just emerged from September which is notorious for giving hope to some teams that are fools' gold and casting doubts on some teams that wind up being very good.

Regardless, our major problem is looking completely unprepared and lost on offense.  We have also shown that when we are in a position to assert ourselves and grab the win, the coaching staff has no ideal how to do that.  That latter one tends to mitigate the "any given Sunday" potential.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I would absolutely expect someone who thinks the Panthers have a shot at the playoffs, to also think Ron DeSantis is the next Reagan. That adds up.

Why wouldn’t he be? Both were very popular Governors of major states, both are very conservative with magnetic and charismatic personalities and both had the special ability of connecting with and speaking to the everyday average Joe. 

There is no doubt that he just might be the best Republican candidate the party has seen since Reagan. 

The strange.....frustrating and disappointments of other teams in the 2022 NFL season in no way elevates the odds for this dumpster fire of an organization to making the playoffs. 

The Panthers are so bad that the 49ers could forfeit the game this weekend and the panthers would still end up losing it.  

So I don't think a Matt Ryan tipped pass into the turf 5 yards out of bounds or a Russell Wilson inerrant throw into the 8th row of the end zone seats will make a difference to what happens to the Panthers. 

I suggest you spending time thinking of other things.........

If you are expecting our putrid offense to win any games without the other team facing some sort of major catastrophe you are going to be very disappointed. 

We have lost the games that we had a chance at winning, this is about to get ugly, expect multiple blowouts in the coming weeks. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Who the hell thought the Broncos and Seahawks were gonna be elite?

Was thinking the same thing 🤔

I thought the Broncos would be much better. Their defense could carry a load, they needed RW to be average or better than average to get into the playoffs. RW is unrecognizable right now. Watching him last night made me think about Clausen. It was horrible and that's being generous.