• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This NFL season is so weird and flukey that I wouldn’t be surprised if we did turn things around and make a wild card run..

3 minutes ago, davos said:

What an awful game. Hackett may actually get fired before Rhule. He looks like he really doesn’t know what he’s doing at a Rhulean level.

Doesn't make us good all of a sudden. We have the worst offense in the league.

“a Rhulean level” 

I like that. I may have to steal that sometime.

Rhulean (adj.) - referring to someone or something of incompetence at the highest degree

Example: Donald Trump’s approach to the US presidency was Rhulean.

• Beer 2
  • Poo 2

2 minutes ago, panthersgreenville said:

Again, I’m not delusional, I know it would take some miracle. But my bigger point is all these “super elite” teams we thought were so tough several weeks ago is literally just one up by 1 game between us and them in the W/L column.

No bro, you are most certainly delusional

But I will play.  Say we sneak into the playoffs at 8-9.  Are you willing to keep rolling with Rhule and are you giving baker another contract?

Edited by mrcompletely11

2 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Falling ass backward into a 7th seed only to be blown out by the Packers or something in the WC round would be the worst scenario possible. Just lose and get Rhule outta here

Yet according to John Ellis is the latest Roar podcast we are big babies for complaining about getting to the playoffs as a 7th seed because it is the playoffs and we made it. 
(If it was my for the 7th seed we wouldn’t of made it.) 

I get what he is saying that none of these players except CMC have played on a playoff game and anything can happen but I don’t think 7th seed will ever make the Super Bowl. 
7th seed was a mistake. 

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

Yet according to John Ellis is the latest Roar podcast we are big babies for complaining about getting to the playoffs as a 7th seed because it is the playoffs and we made it. 
(If it was my for the 7th seed we wouldn’t of made it.) 

I get what he is saying that none of these players except CMC have played on a playoff game and anything can happen but I don’t think 7th seed will ever make the Super Bowl. 
7th seed was a mistake. 

Falling ass backwards into the 7th seed (which I think is incredibly unlikely) basically solidifies Baker coming back.  Now ask yourself do you want both Rhule and Baker here next year?

50 minutes ago, panthersgreenville said:

Again, I’m not delusional, I know it would take some miracle. But my bigger point is all these “super elite” teams we thought were so tough several weeks ago is literally just one up by 1 game between us and them in the W/L column.

Who the hell thought the Broncos and Seahawks were gonna be elite?

27 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

This feels very Panthers united... 

Was thinking the same thing 🤔

• Beer 1