• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are we doing here?

ncfan

13 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

McAdoo is not good at his job. I can’t believe we were excited about this hire. He is a consultant/assistant coach at very best. He might actually be worse than Brady. 

If we could have paired McAdoo's NFL experience with Brady's brain, we might have ourselves a decent OC.  I think Joe will eventually be very successful in the NFL, we just threw him to the wolves way too soon.  And even then, he was light years better than what we have had since he was let go. 

• Beer 1

It looks like some wing-T flexbone bull crap with the TEs being wing backs. 

That aside, has anyone noticed our splits on the OL? Rule of thumb is 3ft splits, or at least what I always was told to spread out gaps and assist with running lanes. 

We have mismatched splits across the whole OL there. 

1 hour ago, joemac said:

If we could have paired McAdoo's NFL experience with Brady's brain, we might have ourselves a decent OC.  I think Joe will eventually be very successful in the NFL, we just threw him to the wolves way too soon.  And even then, he was light years better than what we have had since he was let go. 

I think both of them suck. Picking the right QB to run your offense doesn't hurt either. I swear teddy two gloves is still the best QB of the Rhule era. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think both of them suck. Picking the right QB to run your offense doesn't hurt either. I swear teddy two gloves is still the best QB of the Rhule era. 

He definitely was.  We had something resembling a real NFL offense when he was the QB.  Not much of that since. 

Just now, joemac said:

He definitely was.  We had something resembling a real NFL offense when he was the QB.  Not much of that since. 

I'm not sure what's been worse. The coaching or personal selection over the years. I mean the draft is providing Rhule has no clue there. Especially because there seems to be no plan and the coaches kind of just pick who they like. Or the consistent losing of close games and leads that a head coach should be managing. It's a total FUBAR situation. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2