• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per Schefter CMC to play.

Panthers Fan 69

Having rewatched all three games yesterday (on All22 when available or condense), and how often they ran CMC into loaded boxes and between the tackles, I'm starting to wonder (not all that seriously, but also not entirely not) if Rhule is trying to injure CMC to buy himself another excuse to extend his tenure... 

His usage, when watching on ALL22, really makes the playcalling plain and his usage stand out.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

You know, maybe use a bit of Forman today? Crazy idea I know. 

Maybe you should be our next coach? I mean at least you can spot a simple solution that the head coach being paid millions cannot. I will give you my support just based on understanding that we can use another RB today besides CMC. That's something our current brain trust in charge apparently cannot.

33 minutes ago, AlphabetsEnd said:

Having rewatched all three games yesterday (on All22 when available or condense), and how often they ran CMC into loaded boxes and between the tackles, I'm starting to wonder (not all that seriously, but also not entirely not) if Rhule is trying to injure CMC to buy himself another excuse to extend his tenure... 

His usage, when watching on ALL22, really makes the playcalling plain and his usage stand out.

I would have to agree with you but I think it just comes down to our coaching staff sucks and are dumbasses who should not be coaching.