• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game ball

Smithers

For Rhule?  Now, of course it was Anderson who presented it to him…but as others said in the other thread, the players seemed to show up in support of their coach today.  Rattle off a few more in a row and I’ll buy it…for I’m still skeptical as of now that Rhule survives this season.  Still hoping for a win each week regardless.  Keep pounding! 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Oh man.  The huddle gonna be

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478kyl7rm7z2wbtzevu4

I fully expect the team to be trying to support their coach and it doesn't surprise me. They aren't doing it for any other reason than he needed a confidence booster. They all know he's on a really hot seat and there are few people who think he should be an NFL coach and shouldn't be fired. 

This was them being nice guys to their bad coach that they like. 

• Pie 1

Shenault on offense of course. McCaffrey also still looks explosive with 100+ yards rushing for the 2nd straight week and another long run called back with the hold. Lots of possible candidates on defense. Chinn looked good overall between his sack and a tipped ball. Horn with the tip that led to the interception plus an interception himself. Obviously the combo of Luvu on the forced fumble and Haynes with the return td was the play of the game. Hell Pineiro deserves kudos remaining perfect for the year including two from 40+. Truly a team win.

• Pie 2