• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Henderson has to go...

Proudiddy

31 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I concede those are good numbers and there is plenty of season left, so we will see.  I just think he has committed an inordinate amount of bad plays that you just don't see many other corners committing on a consistent basis.

It would be in our best interest if he is the guy those stats would indicate...  From the eye test, I just don't trust it.  We'll see.

I'm curious, what bad plays outside of the PI from the Cleveland game has he committed this season?

1 minute ago, roaddog96 said:

I'm curious, what bad plays outside of the PI from the Cleveland game has he committed this season?

It was more last season, combined with the Cleveland PI, then the play today, and there was 1 or 2 more catches where he was in good position and got outmuscled for the ball this season, which it seems like happens a lot compared to his ability to actually make a play on the ball.

13 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Remember the talk that he didn't love the game and had even thought about quitting before we traded for him?  I think he should revisit that tough question for himself and save Fhule from that dilemma. 

This dude sucks.

This guy is allowed to make topics yet it doesn’t let me?