• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Previous Game is Under Review - Panthers (Week 2 - @ Giants)

TheCasillas

29 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Jesus Snow.... get Chinn out of coverage. image.thumb.png.b39e44b14359dd978e421b606234f673.png

One of the most frustrating things about our coaching staff is their inability to accept the "easy ones."  Chinn and how to best use him is a prime example.  We are busy wasting 2 of his 3 years in the NFL thus far insisting he play a position he is not best suited for. 

It is downright moronic.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Sgt Schultz said:

One of the most frustrating things about our coaching staff is their inability to accept the "easy ones."  Chinn and how to best use him is a prime example.  We are busy wasting 2 of his 3 years in the NFL thus far insisting he play a position he is not best suited for. 

It is downright moronic.

Imagine Chinn and Luvu in the box together. QB's wouldn't have time to throw to whatever random free safety we trot out there. 

Thank you again for this! I wasn't going to rewatch this week like I usually do (there's some extra salt with this one since my wife is a Giants fan 🥵), but reading through the breakdown a second time has me wanting to start finding the good that can be built on.

Would pie twice if able.

32 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Is this something you're seeing @TheCasillas? If we're THIS predictable. Oh wee mayne.

Yeah it is. I called out in another that I think

we are not leveraging our full playbook. Feels very joe Brady-esque. Time in a system does play a role in this, and there were recycled plays against the giants. Which I think is what  Dan O. Is calling out.

• Pie 1