• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regarding Week 3

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Good

Would hate to have a repeat of last years cheap win against the Saints

We need to lose Sunday

...we will bro.... we'll keep it close and choke it away in the last 5 minutes... NFC South was ripe for the taking if we improved one freakin IOTA... Brady will be freaking out soon cause he wont be gettin the Gisselle coochie...you saw his big mouth actions this weekend its bothering him already.... 

• Beer 1

Just now, Pimpdaddy said:

...we will bro.... we'll keep it close and choke it away in the last 5 minutes... NFC South was ripe for the taking if we improved one freakin IOTA... Brady will be freaking out soon cause he wont be gettin the Gisselle coochie...you saw his big mouth actions this weekend its bothering him already.... 

It's not the coochie. He can get that from any woman, and probably a lot of men too, just ask Juan. It's about the money the divorce is going to cost him.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

It's not the coochie. He can get that from any woman, and probably a lot of men too, just ask Juan. It's about the money the divorce is going to cost him.

Gisselle coochie gold tho... regardless... its a distraction thats taking away from his football concentration...its godda be weighing in on his mind...

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Gisselle coochie gold tho... regardless... its a distraction thats taking away from his football concentration...its godda be weighing in on his mind...

Of course it's weighing on his mind. Ever been through a nasty divorce? I've been through 4 and every single one was ugly and I don't have squat, mostly because of said divorces. His divorce is going to be public and a lot of dirty laundry is going to be aired. It will be glorious. 

Cat Drinking GIF by DJT

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Of course it's weighing on his mind. Ever been through a nasty divorce? I've been through 4 and every single one was ugly and I don't have squat, mostly because of said divorces. His divorce is going to be public and a lot of dirty laundry is going to be aired. It will be glorious. 

Cat Drinking GIF by DJT

I have 3 garbage pail kids and a 80s mixed tape and she ain't never getting them!!

• Beer 4

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Cat Drinking GIF by DJT

...I remember you posting me something about that situation awhile back...and I thought...Damn you and the Bills have something in common.... Ur a cool dude tho...wish you happiness...wherever you can find it...just not gonna be with the Panthers...

• Beer 1