• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Tepper still trying to get Rhule to quit before firing him?

t96

Financially no it makes no sense for Rhule to quit. But I guarantee you he's already thinking about his next job, which will certainly be college. If a specific college job that he really wants opens up he may decide to screw the money and go for it and quit for it. If he stays until he gets fired he could miss out on his next gig. Also, the longer this goes on the less college teams would be interested in him in theory, as it's clearly a disaster.

Again, I'm not saying this is what is wise for each party. Tepper should just fire him now to prevent more losing. Rhule should stay as long as he can until he's fired to keep his money. But the reports of Rhule looking at college gigs last year came out for a reason, and I expect it'll come up again here this year. Maybe Rhule is leaking reports of his "interest" in various college gigs to make Tepper think that he would quit so Tep wouldn't be on the hook for the rest of his contract, getting Rhule to keep his job longer and have a longer leash. 

I'm not ruling anything out considering the people we're talking about here. Tepper and Rhule are both complete fuging morons. Nothing would surprise me with these two.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 10:33 AM, 4Corners said:

How hard is it to manage a hedge fund? I would think the only hard part of it is getting people to give you the money 

Which makes sense, Tepper seems like a slimy as hell mofo POS. illegitimate  people with his personality profile are the ones that invented ripping off the pre internet elderly with phones calls about their banks being hacked etc