• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Tepper trying to tank for a top pick?

firefox1234

8 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Absolute zero chance Stroud leaves school after this year. Absolute zero. Everyone will tell him to avoid this team. 

False, when your projected number one you go. Next year you will have to contend with Quin Ewers and other big time QBs coming up.

2 hours ago, Jaxel said:

False, when your projected number one you go. Next year you will have to contend with Quin Ewers and other big time QBs coming up.

@Carl Spackler used to love him some Will Grier…this guy knows like nothing about the position.  He is here to be childish and hate on the coaching staff.  Nothing more.

Edited by Shocker

I posted this in the '"Ted Lasso" theory thread.'  

I could buy the theory minus it being linked to JR.  I think he could be tanking the morale and value to the region to make it easier to detach and move when he demands the city/county/state pay for a new stadium and they/we refuse considering the bad history he now has with the previous tanked deal for HQ and all-time low support from fans.  He then skates out of town.

I dont think this is theory.  It is now what I believe is actually happening.