• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

They actually look worse than us.  At least we kept the lead against AZ until the third qtr.  And Dalton looks worse than Mayfield.  

Honestly, I disagree strongly. If we turned the ball over 3 times there's zero chance we'd score 17 points in three quarters. The Saints are getting their asses kicked because of three INTs including two pick sixes.  They look terrible, yes. But nowhere near as inept as we do.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, I disagree strongly. If we turned the ball over 3 times there's zero chance we'd score 17 points in three quarters. The Saints are getting their asses kicked because of three INTs including two pick sixes.  They look terrible, yes. But nowhere near as inept as we do.

Ints are inept…

4 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Ints are inept…

Despite that they've scored 24 points and are still in this game. If we'd turned the ball over three times including two pick sixes we'd be getting blown out in hilarious fashion.

I said earlier that we'd never score 17 points if we turned the ball over three times but hell, if I'm being honest I'm not sure we could score 17 if we were the team that got the two pick sixes off those three turnovers. We absolutely suck out loud.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Despite that they've scored 24 points and are still in this game. If we'd turned the ball over three times including two pick sixes we'd be getting blown out in hilarious fashion.

I said earlier that we'd never score 17 points if we turned the ball over three times but hell, if I'm being honest I'm not sure we could score 17 if we were the team that got the two pick sixes off those three turnovers. We absolutely suck out loud.

42-24 is just as bad as 24-10

the saints are a bad team that lost to us.

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

He's my fantasy "TE" this week so yes to that idea

Same lol I’m gonna keep exploiting that TE designation as long as I can. Hill now has at least one passing, rushing, and receiving TD on the year. I wonder if he’s the first player to do that since CMC a few years back after his infamous TD pass to Chris “Martinez” Manhertz against the Saints.

• Beer 1