• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

Just now, Basbear said:

I dont think youve seen russy play this yr and watson can not given....... wellll you know...

I think we would have the same record and no 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, or 7th along with it. 

Plus the cap and future cap would be in ruins with a 50 million problem each year.

it would be 30x worse. 

A. I said I would never pay that price. So none of your picks or cap are part of my equation. 

B. If we had either Denver Russ or Herbert we would be undefeated right now. They are both at their worst head and shoulders above what we have.

3 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I swear to christ I'm sick of this pussy ass rules for QBs

I feel like the NFL is forcing it to be a main talking point, too much silly calls. Just go ahead and put two flags on the QBs, I know you want to you NFL clowns....

Edited by Basbear

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

This is the worst officiated game I've seen in a long time. 

It has gone to a NBA level of bad.

That was a big reason I quick them as well. Traveling was like NFL OLmen holding and its alll about the names.....too many jordan rules for non-jordan players......glad I leftd. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

its 3 and 18 from the Denver 20 and there is one min on the clock, denver had no TO's and you PASS the ball to ensure they get a chance to answer your FG? chargers HC should be fired on the spot, AWFUL game management. 

The charges are bad. Their coach is not cut out to be a head coach.