• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

27 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't agree with this. If they pass and don't have a concussion then let them play. You'd have players even less likely than they are currently to disclose symptoms.

But confirmed concussions need a mandatory timeout, not just until they pass the protocol. Standard practice in combat sports is generally a 45 day medical suspension with no contact following a KO/TKO loss and it can be longer if it's a particularly bad one. 

This. Anyone close to combat sports recognized Tua’s hands. Generally a sign of a fighter getting shut off after taking a lot of damage. If Tua was in the UFC for instance you wouldn’t see him again for 6 months to a year honestly and I think that’s a good course of action. 

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's amazing how quickly MT went from one of the best WR's in the league to a complete afterthought. 

I always thought he was overrated. Really more of a compiler in a Brees/Payton offense feeding him targets all the time. Yes he absolutely had/has unique skills and was definitely a solid starting WR but not a dynamic game changing weapon like the true top WRs in my opinion.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

I always thought he was overrated. Really more of a compiler in a Brees/Payton offense feeding him targets all the time. Yes he absolutely had/has unique skills and was definitely a solid starting WR but not a dynamic game changing weapon like the true top WRs in my opinion.

No, I think he was more the elite tier possession WR than anything else.